Here are some of Hailey's proofs/school pictures! They turned out so good! I just love listening to her talk about her little school friends and about what she is learning in school. She's so excited about reading and learning new songs in chapel and bible class! And of course I love to hear her sing!
As for Lindsey, well..she loves school too. She has decided to call her little bible study class and the nursery at church her school and enjoys blowing me a kiss goodbye as she announces, "bye bye mommy..I go school now! I see you later!" So much for the separation anxiety anymore...I''ll take it!
The weather is warmer and the girls love our backyard paradise. I'm so grateful the both enjoy imagination play, hand-me-down swing sets and space to roam. Hailey has been enjoying her gymnastic class, tricks at home and trying to give me gray hairs.... These girls love their trampoline! Some of their made up games...surprise tag from the great down under... Always time for a picture while sitting and playing on the trampoline. They got the biggest kick out of the static ele...
Comments
Post a Comment